We specialize in assisting our clients to:
- track profitability by job, customer, product, department or location,
- forecast and improve cash flow,
- benchmark against their peers in their industry,
- determine critical success factors for their particular business, and
- establish and measure key performance indicators.
We work with business owners to:
- prepare "what if" scenarios to demonstrate how small changes can produce major results,
- identify areas where they can improve their business's cash flow and profitability,
- help them interpret and act upon the financial indicators of their businesses so they can make decisions based on reality instead of operating in the dark, and
- present financial information to help them win loans.
Our cash flow forecasts are used for:
- planning large equipment purchases,
- identifying when a loan should be secured or a line of credit will be needed,
- recognizing when the business can afford to hire additional employees,
- realizing ahead of time when costs must be reduced,
- knowing if the business will be able to sustain when purchasing a competitor, and
- assisting a seller in determining the sales price of their business.
For a full list of our accounting, tax, and advisory services, please visit our services page. If you have questions about finding the right solutions for your business, contact us using our secure web form.